A guided tour, by private car, that visits all the Kanazawa sites you’ve read about. Perfect for the busy traveler. We’ll lunch at the exceptional Sekitei. You’ll be inspired to come back to Kanazawa for another visit.
1. Your private car and guide will pick you up at your hotel at 10:00am.
2. You will first visit Omicho. Known as Kanazawa’s kitchen, Omicho market boasts the finest seafood, seasonal local produce, and Kanazawa’s artisanal foods.
3. Next, you visit Higashiyama. Known as the place to find pleasure, home to temples made to defend Kanazawa, and numerous galleries for emerging and traditional artisans, you’ll walk amidst the architecture and traditions of 17th, 18th, and 19th century Kanazawa.
4. Crossing the Asano River on foot your next stop is: Kazue Machi. One of the traditional geisha districts, we visit its narrow streets and talk about the history and business of this world.
5. Lunchtime! Your private car will take you to lunch in the fine downtown restaurant, Sekitei.
6. You’ll walk off lunch by exploring the downtown sites, such as: Kanazawa Castle Park, Gyokusenin, and Kenrokuen. Within the imposing granite walls and beautiful garden architectures you will feel the ghosts of the samurai Lords as they strategized, cavorted, and lived.
7. Your tour ends at the Turrell Room in the 21st Century Contemporary Museum of Art at 4:30pm. This permanent installation entitled “Blue Planet Sky” is a wonderful location to finish. You’re in the heart of the city and can venture anywhere.
2 persons: ¥70,000
3 persons: ¥90,000
4 persons: ¥110,000
Please click this link to contact us if you're looking for the cost for a solo traveller or a group of five or more.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel at 10:00.
We’ll end the tour in the heart of Kanazawa at 4:30pm.
Private Car, Guide, Hotel Pick-Up, Restaurant Lunch, All Entrance Fees
Personal Purchases, Lunch Beverages, Return to Hotel
For a full refund or change of date (pending availability), please communicate by email to email@example.com at least five days before the scheduled start of your tour. If we receive your cancellation request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org between three and five days before your scheduled tour starts, we’ll refund 50% of your fee (or change your date, if possible). For all requests received less than 72 hours before the scheduled start time of your tour, no refunds or date changes will be issued. Date changes are one-time only and no refunds will be issued after one date change.