The Ishikawa coastline is a rugged place. From Natadera to the coast you'll see rock formations, spiritual places, and nature carved by volcanic activity, the sea, and wind.
1. You’ll be picked up by private car and guide at your hotel at 9:00am.
2. You’ll travel to wander the ancient grounds of Natadera. An old temple with historical roots from 717, the wind has shaped caves that have been used by monks for centuries.
3. A visit to the Hashidate Coast is your next stop. You’ll start a 5km coastal walk in the village of Katano and make your way to Kasanomisaki.
4. After the hike you’ll enjoy lunch at the Kasanomisaki Club.
5. What’s the best feeling after a long walk? It’s relaxing in a traditional Japanese spa. You’ll visit the ultra-modern Kaga Katayamazu City Spa in the Katayamazu Hot Springs.
6. After this cleansing and relaxing bath, you’ll be back to your hotel at 4:30pm.
2 persons: ¥140,000
3 persons: ¥160,000
4 persons: ¥180,000
Please click this link to contact us if you're looking for the cost for a solo traveller or a group of five or more.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel at 9:00am.
We’ll end the tour at your hotel at 4:30pm.
Private Car, Guide, Hotel Pick-Up, Restaurant Lunch, All Entrance Fees, Return to Hotel
Personal Purchases, Lunch Beverages
For a full refund or change of date (pending availability), please communicate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the scheduled start of your tour. If we receive your cancellation request by email to email@example.com between three and five days before your scheduled tour starts, we’ll refund 50% of your fee (or change your date, if possible). For all requests received less than 72 hours before the scheduled start time of your tour, no refunds or date changes will be issued. Date changes are one-time only and no refunds will be issued after one date change.