Explore the Tastes and Culinary Traditions of Noto
1. You’ll be met at your hotel by private car and guide at 9:00am. Straight to Wajima you’ll go to explore the morning market. Known for its seafood and lacquerware, you’ll have plenty of time enjoy the food, market stalls, and artisans’ shops.
2. Lunchtime: You’ll enjoy exquisite dining at the famous L’Atelier de Noto.
3. Next stop: Senmaida. An interesting architectural spot where hundreds of still-cutivated rice fields rise out of the seaside.
4. How do you get the salt out the sea? The making of sea salt, called Umishio, is a hands-on job and still sustains a small community on Noto’s northern coast.
5. As you start your journey back to Kanazawa, you’ll visit, Noto Wine Company. An eclectic mix of mountain and the sea defines the terroir of these wines.
6. The last stop before Kanazawa is Malga Gelato. When you taste this gelato, you’ll understand why its won awards in Italy’s top-rated competitions.
7. You’ll be back to your hotel at 5:30pm after a gourmet day of Noto Adventures.
2 persons: ¥160,000
3 persons: ¥191,000
4 persons: ¥222,000
Please click this link to contact us if you're looking for the cost for a solo traveller or a group of five or more.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel at 9:00am.
We’ll end the tour at your hotel at 5:30pm.
Private Car, Guide, Hotel Pick-Up, Restaurant Lunch, All Entrance Fees, Return to Hotel
Personal Purchases, Lunch Beverages
For a full refund or change of date (pending availability), please communicate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the scheduled start of your tour. If we receive your cancellation request by email to email@example.com between three and five days before your scheduled tour starts, we’ll refund 50% of your fee (or change your date, if possible). For all requests received less than 72 hours before the scheduled start time of your tour, no refunds or date changes will be issued. Date changes are one-time only and no refunds will be issued after one date change.