Noto: People and Place, Food and Art; shaped by the mountains and the sea
The Noto Peninsula juts into the Sea of Japan, north from Kanazawa. This tour highlights the diversity of Noto’s natural, cultural, artistic, and culinary attractions.
1. Your private car and guide will meet you at your hotel at 10:00am and drive to Wajima to explore the morning market. Known for its seafood and natural lacquerware, you’ll spend an hour exploring this area and local artisans’ shops.
2. From Wajima drive along the coast to see the community where sea salt has been naturally crafted for centuries. Umishio is still made manually. This industry has sustained generations of a small community on Noto’s northern coast.
3. Lunchtime: Enjoy exquisite dining at the famous L’Atelier de Noto (date permitting).
4. You’ll next venture to Senmaida. An interesting agricultural spot where hundreds of still-tended rice fields rise out of the seaside.
5. Drive back to Chirihama and enjoy cruising along the seashore. If the weather and time’s right, dip your toes in the Sea of Japan.
6. You’ll be back to your hotel at 6:30pm after a day of Noto Adventures.
2 persons: ¥156,000
3 persons: ¥186,000
4 persons: ¥216,000
Please click this link to contact us if you're looking for the cost for a solo traveller or a group of five or more.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel at 10:00am.
We’ll end the tour at your hotel at 6:30pm.
Private Car, Guide, Hotel Pick-Up, Restaurant Lunch, All Entrance Fees, Return to Hotel
Personal Purchases, Lunch Beverages
For a full refund or change of date (pending availability), please communicate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the scheduled start of your tour. If we receive your cancellation request by email to email@example.com between three and five days before your scheduled tour starts, we’ll refund 50% of your fee (or change your date, if possible). For all requests received less than 72 hours before the scheduled start time of your tour, no refunds or date changes will be issued. Date changes are one-time only and no refunds will be issued after one date change.